Scientific life in the Rashidun era
Al-Anbar University Journal For Humanities,
2022, Volume 2022, Issue 4, Pages 3429-3453
AbstractIslam is the religion of knowledge and knowledge. The verses and hadiths of the Prophet stipulated this, and the Companions practiced knowledge and urged to learn it and sat to benefit and guide people, and the caliphs were the first layer of companions in science and learning. And since the Holy Qur’an was the original in the legislation, the Companions memorized it, studied it and worked with its texts, so they were role models for those who came after them in the readings and interpretation and the provisions of the Qur’an .
The hadith is also the second original in the legislation, so the sayings of the Messenger (may God bless him and grant him peace) and his actions and reports were based on the most beautiful of the Qur’an. The hadith also included many things that were not stipulated in the Qur’an, so the honorable companions preserved those hadiths and worked on them and communicated to those who came after them. And after jurisprudence, which means understanding, is what the companions understood from the text of the law, the book and the Sunnah, and what must be done in matters of acts of worship and transactions that were drawn up by the jurists from the book and the Sunnah
* Zarqani, Mohamed Abdel Azim: manahel Al-Arfan in Quranic Sciences, investigation Fawaz Ahmed zamerly i1 Dar Al-Kitab al-Arabi (Beirut-1995)
* Al-Tabari, Muhammad ibn Jarir (d. 310h): the history of the apostles and Kings, 1st floor, scientific books House (Beirut-1407h)
* Ibn al-Athir, Izz al-Din Abi Al-Hassan Ali ibn Abi Al-Karm al-Shaybani (d. 630 ah): the complete history, the investigation of Omar Abdulsalam tadmouri, 4th floor Dar Al-Kitab al-Arabi (Beirut-2004 ad)
* Al-Kalai, Abu al-Rabee Suleiman ibn Musa al-Andalusi (P.634h): content with what it contains of the meanings of the messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the three caliphs, the investigation of Muhammad Abdul Qader Atta, Vol. 1, Dar Al-Kitab al-Naameh (Beirut-2000).
* Al-Bukhari, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al-Mughira (t256h): Al-Sahih mosque, 1st floor, Dar Al-Shaab (Cairo-1987)
* Al-dhahabi, Abu Abdullah Shams al-Din Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Othman (d. 748h), biography of the nobility media, Dar Al-Hadith (Cairo-2006)
• Al-Yaqoubi, Ahmad ibn Abi Yaqoub Ibn Jaafar Ibn Wahb Ibn clear (d. 292 ah): the history of Al-Yaqoubi, Dar Sadr (Beirut-PLA.C)
* Ibn al-Athir: The Lion of the forest in the knowledge of the companions, an investigation by Ali Mohammed Moawad and Adel Ahmed Abdel-gaoud, 1st floor of the scientific books House(Beirut-1994)
* Al-Katani, Mohammed abdulhi bin Abdulkarim Al-Idrisi (d.1282h): administrative arrangements, Abdullah Al-Khalidi investigation,2nd floor, Dar Al-Arqam (Beirut-BLA.C)
* Ibn al-Jawzi, Jamal al-Din Abu Al-Faraj Abdulrahman ibn Ali (d597h): systematic in the history of nations and Kings, the investigation of Mohammed Abdulqader Atta and Mustafa Abdulqader Atta, 1st floor of the scientific books House (Beirut-1992).
* Al-zamakhshari, Abu Al-Qasim Mahmoud bin Amr bin Ahmed (P. 528h): the basis of eloquence, the investigation of Mohammed Basil Ayoun Al-Sudd, P. 1 Dar Al-Kitab al-Naameh (Beirut-1998)
* Ibn Asaker, Abu Al-Qasim Ali ibn al-Hassan Ibn Hibatullah ibn Abdullah (d. 571h): the history of the city of Damascus, the investigation of mohebeddin Abu said, Dar Al-Fikr (Beirut-1995)
* Ibn Sheba, Omar Ibn Sheba Zaid Ibn Obaid Ibn rabatah (d. 262h): the history of the city, the investigation of Fahim Muhammad Shaltut, no.I, publishing world (Jeddah-1399H)
* Abu Yusuf, Yacoub bin Ibrahim bin Habib bin Saad (d182h): Al-Kharaj, Taha Abdul Raouf investigation, al-Azhari Heritage Library
* Ibn Saad, Mohammed bin Saad bin manbou (d. 230h): the great classes, the investigation of Ali Mohammed Omar i1, Al-Khanji library (Cairo-2001)
* Al-balathari, Ahmed bin Yahya bin Jaber (P. 279h): genealogy of supervision, investigation of Suhail zakkar and Riyad al-zerkli, P. 1 Dar Al-Fikr (Beirut-1996)
* Ibn Manzoor, Muhammad ibn Makram ibn Ali (d. 711h): tongue of the Arabs, 3rd floor Dar Sadr (Beirut-1414h)
* Al-Suyuti, Abdulrahman Bin Abu Bakr Jalal al-Din (d. 911h): mastery in the sciences of the Qur'an is an achievement, Mohammed Abu al-Fadl Ibrahim, Egyptian General Authority for writers, 1974.
* Al-Fakhi, Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Ishaq bin Abbas (t272h): news of Mecca in ancient and Modern Times, investigation, Abdulmalik Abdullah dheish, T2 Dar Khader (Beirut-1414h)
* Al-darmi, Abu Mohammed Abdullah bin Abdulrahman (t255h): Sunan Al-darmi, investigation, Hussein Salim Asad Al-Darani, T1 Dar Al-Mufti for publishing and distribution (Saudi Arabia-2000)
* Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, Abu al-Fadl Ahmad ibn Ali (d. 852h): injury in the excellence of the companions, investigation of Adel Ahmed Abdul-gaoud and Ali Mohammed Mouawad, 1st floor of the scientific books House(Beirut-1415h)
* Al-fassawi, Yaacoub Ibn Sufyan Ibn jawan (d. 277h): knowledge and History, investigation, Akram Dia al-Omari, i2 Al-Resala Foundation (Beirut-1918) P.495.
* Ibn Muslim, Abu al-Hussein Muslim Ibn Al-Hajjaj al-nisaburi (d. 261h): Sahih Muslim, t, Dar Al-Afaq al-Jadeed (Beirut-PLA. (C) C1, P190.
* Al-Othaimeen, Mohammed bin Saleh: term of Hadith, i1 library of Science (Cairo-1994). .
* Ahmed Munir al-Din: the history of education among Muslims and the social status of their scholars until the fifth century Hijri, translated by Sami Al-Saffar, Dar Al-Mars (Riyadh-1981)
* Al-Karoui, Ibrahim Salman: the reference in the Arab-Islamic Civilization, Alexandria Book Center, (Alexandria 2007)
* Ibn Abd al-Bar, Abu Omar Yousef bin Abdullah al-Qurtubi (t463h): the statement of Science and its virtues, the investigation of Abu al-Ashbal al-Zuhairi, T1 Dar Ibn al-Jawzi (Saudi Arabia-1992)
* Al-Bukhari: middle history, Tayseer bin Saad investigation, 1st floor Dar Al-roshd (Riyadh-2005).
* Al-Razi, Zeid al-Din Abu Abdullah Mohammed bin Abu Bakr (d666h): Mokhtar Al-Sahah, investigation, Youssef Sheikh Mohammed, 5th floor, model house(Beirut-1999)
* Al-gurjani, Ali bin Mohammed (d816h): definitions, 1st floor of the scientific books House(Beirut-1983)
* Ibn Khaldun, Abdulrahman bin Mohammed, introduction by Ibn Khaldun, investigation by Hamed Ahmed Al-Taher i2 Dar Al-Fajr for heritage (Cairo-2010)
* Ibn Qayyim Al-jawziya, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ibn Ayyub (P. 751h): informing the signatories about the Lord of the worlds, Investigation, Muhammad Abdulsalam Ibrahim i1 scientific books House (Beirut-1991)
The pious Indian, Alauddin Ali bin Hussam al-Din ibn Qazi al-Hindi (d975 ah): the treasure of the workers in the Sunnah of words and deeds, the investigation of Bakr Hayani i5 message Foundation 1981 C10.
- Article View: 1
- PDF Download: 2