The progeny of my master Ali Abhloul united with the chains of the collections of hadiths of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace Imam Burhan Al-Din Al-Laqani (d. 1040 A.H.)
Al-Anbar University Journal For Humanities,
2022, Volume 2022, Issue 4, Pages 3539-3595
AbstractThe dictionaries of Sheikhs occupy sheikhdoms and vacations; of great importance among men's science books; for its authors to take care of recording information about their sheikhs; Those who were contemporaries with them, and the truth is that the licenses of the sheikhs are the main component of the historical material that we find in the translation books, and the most reliable and accurate. Or what he read.
In fact, they are contemporary documents that dealt with information they experienced; And they were in some contact with those who wrote about them, so their information, which was recorded in these sheikhdoms or holidays, was not; They are all copied from sources composed before them, but they contain a lot of what was invented by the owner of the sheikhdom or the permit, and they became sources for those who came after them.” Lots.
Ibrahim al-Laqani published in the eleventh century one of the important documents - the ijazah - among the Algerians; because many of them praised it; And they learned it. He was a reputable master of Maliki jurisprudence. It is noteworthy that Ibrahim al-Laqani did not grant the license to a specific Algerian scholar; rather, he granted a license to a group of Algerian scholars, such as Ali bin Mubarak al-Qulayi, Said Qaddoura and Sahnun Rafiq Sidi Ali al-Bahlul. The leave included others, of course, but we did not see it. And he said at the end of the licence: “I allow for those mentioned, for their children, and for the people of their country… all that the warning has been passed on, and all that it is permissible for me and me to narrate; from reading, audio, metaphor, offices, correspondence, origins, branch, reasonable and transmitted.” It is a general license in its kind and in its purpose. Because it is not related to a specific type of science or to one scientist in Algeria
* Al-Azhari Muhammad ibn al-Bashir ibn Muhammad Hasan Zafer Al-Madani Al-Azhari, Abu Abdullah; (d.1329 Ah).
- Precious timepieces in the eyes of the city world doctrine,, I. Arab horizons year (1420 Ah).
* Al-Babani: Ismail ibn Muhammad Amin Ibn Mir Salim al-Babani al-Baghdadi (d.1399 Ah).
- The gift of those who know the names of the authors and the Antiquities of the classifiers, carefully printed by the venerable knowledge agency ,in its magnificent Printing House Istanbul(1951), reprinted by offset: the House of revival of Arab heritage Beirut – Lebanon. (Without edition).
- Clarification of what is hidden in the tail on the detection of suspicions ,I meant to correct it and print it on the copy of the author: Mohammed Sharaf al – Din baltaqiya, head of Religious Affairs, and teacher Rifaat Belke Al-klisi, Dar revival of Arab heritage, Beirut-Lebanon. (Without date and Edition).
* Al-budairi: Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Ahmed Al-Shafi'i, Abu Hamed (t ١١٤٠ H)
- Al-jawaharr Al-ghawali in the mention of the Supreme asanids-manuscript
* Al-tabakti: Ahmad Baba Ibn Ahmad ibn al-Faqih Al-Hajj Al-tabakti, Abu al-Abbas (t١٠٣٦ e).
- Getting elated with brocade embroidery; care and presentation: Dr. Abdulhamid Abdullah Al – Harama; writer's House, Tripoli-Libya edition: second, (٢٠٠٠).
* Al-Jawhari, Abu Nasr Ismail Ibn Hammad Al-Jawhari Al-Farabi (d. 393 Ah).
- Al-Sahah Taj al-Lingala and the Arabic Sahah, investigation: Ahmed Abdel Ghafour Attar, fourth edition, Dar Al-Alam for millions-Beirut, (1407 Ah - 1987 ad).
* Haji Khalifa: Mustafa bin Abdullah (deceased ١٠٦٧ e).
- Ladder of access to the layers of stallions; investigator: Mahmoud Abdelkader Arnaout; supervision and submission: Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu.Proofreading: Saleh Saadawi Saleh; ersika library, Istanbul-Turkey (٢٠١٠).
* Al-hajjawi: Muhammad ibn al-Hassan al-hajjawi Al-thaalbi Al-Fasi (1291 - 1376 Ah).
- The Supreme thought in the history of Islamic jurisprudence, his hadiths came out and commented on it, Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Fattah al-Qari, Scientific Library in Madinah, first edition( 1396 Ah).
* Al-Humairi, Nashwan bin Said Al-Yemeni (d. 573 Ah).
- The sun of Science and the medicine of Arabic speech by Al - Kallum , investigation, Dr. Hussein bin Abdullah al - Omari , mutahhar bin Ali Al - Eryani , Dr. Youssef Mohammed Abdullah, first edition, Dar Al-Fikr contemporary (Beirut-Lebanon), Dar Al-Fikr, (Damascus-Syria) (1420 Ah-1999 ad).
* Khatib: Abu Bakr Ahmad ibn Ali ibn Thabit Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi (٣٩٢ - ٤٦٣ e).
- Sufficiency in the science of the novel; corrected by: Abu Abdullah Al-surqi; interviewed by: Ibrahim Hamdi Al - Madani; Association of the Ottoman circle of knowledge-Hyderabad, Al-Deken, (١٣٥٧ e).
* Al-dhahabi, Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Othman Shams al-Din al-dhahabi (d. 748 Ah).
- The history of Islam and the deaths of celebrities and flags, achieved and adjusted its text and commented on by our Sheikh Dr. Bashar Awad Maarouf, first edition, Dar Al - Gharb al - Islami, Beirut-Lebanon (1424 Ah-2003 ad).
- Biography of the nobility flags, investigation of a group of investigators, second edition, Al - Resala Foundation, Beirut, (1429h-2008g).
* Al-Zubaidi, Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Abdul Razzaq al-Husseini (d. 1205 Ah).
- The bride's crown of jewels dictionary, investigation: a collection of investigators, the House of gift,(without edition).
* Al-zarqali: Khair al-Din ibn Mahmoud (d.1396 Ah).
- Media Dictionary of translations of the most famous men and women from the Arabs, Arabists and Orientalists, fifth edition: Dar Al-Alam for millions, (2002).
*Al-zamakhshari: Abu Al-Qasim Mahmoud bin Amr (t ٥٣٨ H).
The basis of eloquence; investigation: Mohamed Bassel Ayoun El-Sudd; scientific books House, Beirut-i1, (- ١٩٩٨ m).
* Al-Subki: Mahmoud Mohammed Khattab al-Subki (d.1352h).
The explanation of the Sunnah of Imam Abu Dawud about me with its investigation and Correction: Amin Mahmoud Mohammed Khattab; al – istiqama press, Cairo - Egypt; first edition, (١٣٥١ -ه e) .
* Al-sakhawi :Shams al-Din Abu Al-Khair Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman bin Mohammed Al-sakhawi (t ٩٠٢ H).
- Declaration of reprimand for those who have slandered the people of history; investigator: Salem Bin ghater bin Salem Al - dhafairi; Dar Al - sumaie for publishing and distribution, Riyadh-Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; first edition, ١٤٣٨ e-٢٠١٧ m).
- Baladaniyat; investigator: Hussam bin Mohammed Al-Qattan; Dar Al-Ataa-Saudi Arabia; i1, (١٤٢٢h-٢٠٠١m).
* Sarkis: Yusuf ibn eliyan ibn Musa Sarkis (d.1351 Ah).
- Glossary of Arabic and Arab publications, Sarkis press, Egypt (1346 Ah - 1928 ad).
* Al-Suyuti, Abdul Rahman ibn Abu Bakr, Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti (d.911 Ah).
- The narrator's training in explaining the approximation of intentions was achieved by: Abu Qutaiba Faraz Mohammed Al-Faryabi; Dar Taiba((without edition and date).
- Organized by Al-AQ'yan in a'ayan, investigator: Philip Hatti, Scientific Library-Beirut; (without edition).
* Al-Sawi: Ahmed bin Mohammed al-Maliki al-Sawi (d.1241 Ah).
- A footnote explaining Al-Sawi on Al-Jawhara; Dar Al-ikhaa(1980). .(Without print and place).
* Dr. Good Morning Ibrahim (t ١٤٠٧ e)
Hadith Sciences and its terminology-presentation and study; Dar Al– Alam for millions, Beirut-Lebanon; edition: fifteenth, (١٩٨٤).
* Safadi, Salah al-Din Khalil Ibn abik Safadi (d. 764 Ah).
- Al-Wafi al-Wafi, the investigation and care of Ahmad Al – Arnaout and Turki Mustafa, first edition, the House of revival of Arab heritage, Beirut - Lebanon, (1420 Ah-2000 AD).
* Son of Salah: Uthman ibn Abdulrahman, son of Salah al-shahrazuri (d. 643 Ah).
- Knowledge of the types of Hadith Sciences, known as the introduction of Ibn Salah, achieved and produced his Hadiths and commented on it by Noureddine Antar, Dar Al - Fikr - Syria, (1406 Ah-1986 ad), (without edition).
* Al-Sanani: Muhammad ibn Ismail Ibn Salah, Abu Ibrahim, Ezz al-Din, known as his ancestors as the Prince (t ١١٨٢ e).
- Clarification of ideas for the meanings of the revision of the eyes; investigator: Abu Abdelrahman Salah bin Mohammed bin Aweida; scientific books House, Beirut - Lebanon; First Edition (هh-١٩٩٧m).
* Adel nuwaizd:
- Lexicon of interpreters "from the beginning of Islam to the present era; presented by: Grand Mufti of the Lebanese Republic Sheikh Hassan Khaled; nouaihed cultural foundation for authorship, translation and publishing, Beirut – Lebanon; third edition - ١٩٨٨ M.
* Alireza Kara balut-Ahmed Turan Kara balut.
- Lexicon of history "Islamic heritage in the libraries of the world (manuscripts and publications); Dar Al – Aqaba, Kayseri - Turkey edition: I (١٤٢٢ e-٢٠٠١ m).
* Al-Ajmi, Ahmed bin Ahmed Al-Azhari, Shihab al-Din (d. 1086 Ah).
- The tail of pulpal pulp in genealogy editing,study and investigation: Dr. Shadi bin Mohammed bin Salem al-Numan first edition, al-Numan Center for research, Islamic studies, heritage realization and translation, Yemen, (1432h - 2011g).
* Self-taught ,Abdul Malik bin Hussein bin Abdul Malik self-taught Makki (d1111h).
- The mediation of the great stars in the news of the first and successive, investigation: Adel Ahmed Abdel gaoud - Ali Mohammed Mouawad, first edition, scientific books House - Beirut, (1419 Ah - 1998 ad).
* Ibn Abd al-Malik al-Marrakchi, Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Abd al-Malik, Abu Abdullah, Al-Ansari al-Awsi Al-Marrakchi (d.703 Ah).
- The tail and the sequel to my book Al-mawsool and the link have been achieved and commented on by: Dr. Ihsan Abbas, Dr. Mohammed Ben Sharifa, Dr. Bashar Awad Ma'rouf, first edition, Dar Al-Gharb al-Islami, Tunisia, (2012).
* Ali Pasha Mubarak (d. 1311 Ah).
- The new consensus plans for Egypt, Cairo, its ancient and famous cities and countries, first edition, Bulaq press – Egypt (1304h).
* Al-Ghazi, Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Ghazi Al-Ameri (d.1167 Ah).
- Diwan of Islam, the investigation of Sayyid kesrui Hassan, first edition, scientific books House, Beirut, (١٩٩٠).
* Al-Ghazi: Najm al-Din Muhammad ibn Muhammad Al-Ghazi (t ١٠٦١ H).
The Walking planets with the eyes of the tenth hundred; investigator: Khalil al-Mansour; Dar Al-Kitab al-naameya, Beirut i1( ١٩٩٧ m).
* Al-fakoon: Abdul-Karim ibn Muhammad ibn Abdul-Karim Al-fakoon (1073 Ah ).
- Al-Hidayah publication on revealing the status of those who claimed knowledge and guardianship; investigation; Abu Al – Qasim Saadallah; first edition; Dar Al-Gharb al-Islami; Beirut, Lebanon(1987).
Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-meknasi, the famous son of the judge (٩٦٠ - ١٠٢٥ him).
- The tail of the deaths of dignitaries called "Dorat El-hijjal in the names of men"; investigator: Dr. Mohamed El - Ahmadi Abu el - Nour; Heritage House (Cairo) - antique library (Tunisia); first edition, (هh-١٩٧١m).
* Judge Ayyad, judge Ayyad ibn Musa Abu al-Fadl, al-yahsabi (d. 544 Ah).
- Order of perception and approximation of pathways, investigation: group of investigators, 1st Printing House of Fadala Muhammadiyah, Morocco (1965 -1983).
*Al-Kamali: Mohammed Hafiz al-Rahman bin Mohib al-Rahman Al-Kamali
Al-Badour Al-Madya in Hanafi translations; Dar Al-Saleh (Cairo), Sheikh al-Islam Library(Dhaka i2, (١٤٣٩ e -).
* The lover: Muhammad Amin Ibn Fadlallah Ibn Muhib al-Din, Damascene (d. 1111 Ah).
- Abstract of the impact on the notables of the eleventh century ,Dar Sadr – Beirut, (without date and Edition).
* Al-Muradi, Muhammad Khalil ibn Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Muhammad Murad al-Husseini, Abu al-Fadl (d. 1206 Ah).
- The Durar wire in the notables of the twelfth century, 3rd floor Dar al-Bashir al-Islamiya, Dar Ibn Hazm, (- 1988).
* Al-maqrizi: Ahmed bin Ali bin Abdul Qader, (t ٨٤٥ e-١٤٤٠ m).
- The great rhyme; the investigator: Mohammed Al-ya'alawi; Dar Al-Gharb al-Islami, Beirut, 2nd floor, (١٤٢٧ e-٢٠٠٦ m).
* Ibn Manzoor: Muhammad ibn Makram ibn Ali, Abu al-Fadl, Jamal al-Din (t ٧١١ H).
- The language of the Arabs; Footnotes: for Yazigi and a group of linguists; Dar Sadr – Beirut; edition: III ١٤١٤ e).
* Al-Wadi Ashi: Mohammed bin Jaber bin Mohammed Al-Wadi Ashi Al-Andalusi (t ٧٤٩ e)
- Al-Wadi Ashe program; investigator: Mohamed Mahfouz; Dar Al-Maghreb al-Islami-Athens-Beirut; i1, (١٩٨٠m).
* Abu al-Mawahib: Muhammad ibn Abdul Baqi Al-Hanbali Al-Baali Al-damashqi (t ١١٢٦ e).
- The sheikhdom of Abu al-Mawahib Al-Hanbali (without date, Edition and place).
- Encyclopedia of flags of the Ottoman Empire; (without date, Edition and place).
- Heritage Treasury-a catalog of manuscripts, issued by the King Faisal Center, (without date, Edition and place).
Abu ya'ali al-Zawawi: Mohammed Al-Said, Abu ya'ali al-Zawawi (t ١٣٧٣ H)
- History of zawoua; review and commentary: Suhail Khalidi; publications of the Ministry of culture, Algeria; first edition, (٢٠٠٥ m).
- Article View: 1
- PDF Download: 2