جامعة الانبار- كلية الاداب
University of Anbar - College of Arts
Document Type : Research Paper
Education in Al-Ramadi District went through many cases of weakness and prosperity, and in its beginning it was characterized by weakness due to the parents’ reservations about educating their children through the mullahs (mullahs) due to the difficult living conditions these families are going through, and with the development of living conditions, students began to turn to schools for the purpose of Obtaining jobs in the state, so the state sought to open institutes for student education, and where the local administration in the brigades took responsibility for spreading primary education and establishing the necessary schools, managing and supervising them in accordance with the provisions of the General Knowledge Law and the regulations issued according to it, and all primary schools and kindergartens became All of them are affiliated with the local district administration, and all its teachers are transferred to that department, taking into account the provisions of the Education Service Law and After the July 14 revolution, it went through setbacks, as the state issued a decree considering all students who failed the academic year to be successful, which harmed the educational level, as parents and students depended on the crawl system. On the eighteenth of November 1958 AD, the Administrative Inspector General Abdel Majid Kamouna visited the schools of the Ramadi Brigade and found them It has made great strides in the scientific and urban field, but despite what the local administration in the district provided to schools, although its budget in this aspect was suffering from a large deficit
- Ibrahim Al-Allaf, History of University Learning, Electronic Dialogue Magazine, Issue 2158, 2008.
- Ibrahim Khalil Ahmed, The Development of National Education in Iraq, Publications of the Center for Arab Gulf Studies, Basra University Press, 1983.
- Statistics of Table No. (51) for basic schools and combating illiteracy to prepare students according to brigades and gender.
- Badie Mahmoud Al-Qasim and others, the development of education and education in Iraq, supervised by: Abdul Aziz Al-Bassam, Republic of Iraq - Ministry of Education / Directorate of Planning, 1975.
- Badie Mahmoud Mubarak Al-Qasim and others, Primary Education Planning in Iraq between 1970-1980, Ministry of Education Press, Baghdad, 1972.
- Annual Report of Educational Statistics 1960-1961, Ministry of Education, House of Books and Documents - National Archives, Series 84, 2007.
- The annual report of educational statistics for the year 1966-1967, Directorate of Educational Statistics at the Ministry of Education, Baghdad, Al-Hikma Press, Baghdad, 1970.
- Hassan Ahmed Al-Salman, Illiteracy: its factors and combating it, Part 3, The New Al-Moallem Magazine, September 1947.
- House of books and documents. Files of the Ministry of Interior, file 32050/5808, report of the visit of the Administrative Inspector Naeem Mumtaz No. 5 on 6/5/1957, on his visit to the departments of the city of Fallujah on 6/4/1957.
- House of books and documents. Ministry of Education, annual report on the course of knowledge, serial 34, for the year 1957-1958.
- Sahar Saleh Al-Sharif, The role of the kindergarten environment in providing children with some readiness skills for reading, an unpublished master's thesis, College of Education, King Saud University, Riyadh - Saudi Arabia, 2007.
- Salih Falih Hassan, Geography of Primary Education in Iraq, College of Arts, University of Baghdad, 1977-1978, Dar Al Salam Press - Baghdad, 1979 AD.
- Fatima Abdul Abbas Mahdi, Secondary education is understood and its objectives, College of Education - Al-Mustansiriya University, a report published on the Internet.
- Fawzia Muhammad Saeed, A proposed program to prepare for reading for the children of Riyadh, master's thesis, Institute of Higher Studies for Childhood, Ain Al-Shams University, Cairo- Egypt, 1994.
- Book of the Ministry of Education, annual report on the course of knowledge, serial number 34, for the year 1957-1958.
- Muhammad Al-Jowder, Pre-School Stage, Educational Journal, Ministry of Education - Educational Planning Department - Monitoring Educational Documentation and Research, Bahrain, Issue 15/1978.
- Muhammad Abd al-Hadi, Kindergarten libraries and their role in developing the culture of young people, King Fahd National Library Journal, Volume Sixteen, Issue One, 2010.
- Muhammad Fadel Al-Jamali, Education in the Arab world, especially Iraq, Al-Jazeera Press - Baghdad.
- Naseer Khairallah Muhammad, The Development of Educational Policy in Iraq 1958-1968, Research Journal of the College of Basic Education, University of Tikrit, Issue 2, Volume 13, 2014.
- Nuri Al-Hafez, Secondary Education in Iraq, Al-Ma'arif Press, 1st Edition, Baghdad, 1957.
- Nuri Abd al-Hamid al-Ani and others, The History of the Iraqi Ministries in the Republican Era 1958-1968, Volume 1, Volume 1, House of Wisdom - Baghdad, 2000.
- Khalaf Rafeeqa, Kindergarten and Academic Achievement of Primary Stage Pupils, Master's Thesis in Sociology, Supervised by: Al-Hashemi Makrani, Algeria, 2004/2005.