University of Khartom (Sudan)
Al Jazeera University - College of Education – Hasahisa
Document Type : Research Paper
With the fall of the Ottoman Empire, Arab influences were found to enter Turkish society, especially among members of the educated group, as was the advent of Mustafa and the establishment of the Turkish Republic ushered in a new era in the internal life of Turkey. With the interests of the Old Testament, at a time when the Ottoman regimes under the leadership of Ataturk began to lose their control, Mustafa Kemal wanted to strip the clergy in Turkey of the manifestations of power and influence, and the strict measures against religious methods and their followers were very effective in destroying and closing their religious institutions.
What the Kemalists wanted through the measures they took since the Republican Party took power is to get rid of the influences and misfortunes of the old regime, but these measures on the part of the Kemalists did not pass without opposition from the different social strata that make up Turkish society, especially since religion played an important role In the effects on the behavioral patterns of those social strata in relation to their confrontation with the authority, although most of the country’s leaders (Kemalists) were educated since the establishment of the Turkish Republic on the need for reform, the currents hostile to the Turkish political trends took religion as a cover for them, working in its name, and were dissatisfied with some of the measures The reformist,
- Ibrahim Daquq, Palestine and Zionism in the Turkish media, a research submitted to the third conference on Arab-Turkish relations, Yarmouk University, Jordan, 1985.
- . Orhan Muhammad Ali, Sultan Abdul Hamid II, his life and the events of his reign, Anbar Library - Iraq, 1987.
- . Ahmad Abd al-Rahim Mustafa, On the Origins of Ottoman History, Dar al-Sharq, Beirut, 1990.
- . Richard Robinson, ''The First Turkish Republic'' Har Vard university press, 1963, P 37.
- . Muhammad Harb Abd al-Hamid and others, the main teacher of the historical and intellectual foundations of the Salama Party movement in Turkey, at the Symposium on Trends of Contemporary Islamic Thought held in Bahrain from February 22-25, 1985.
- . Desmond Siswart, History of the Modern Middle Ages, translated by Zuhdi Jarallah, An-Nahar Publishing House, Beirut, 1974. ,
- . F. Husrev T okin, Turk Tarihinde Siyasi pariler Istanbul, 1965.
- . George Lichovsky, The Middle East in Global Affairs, Dar Al-Mutanabbi, Baghdad, 1964.
- . Ibrahim Al-Daqouq, Political Parties and Turkish Politicians' Attitudes, research submitted to the University of Baghdad, 1980.
- . Paul Dumont, ''The Religious Startegy of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk " Joumalof the American Institute for the study of middle east Givllization, Vol- 1, NOS 3-4, U.S.A.
- . Qasim Khalaf Asi Al-Jumaili, Islam and Politics in Kemalist Turkey, a research submitted to the Third World Center, University of Baghdad, 1987, p. 17.
- . Emad Ahmed El-Gohary, Ataturkist Principles and Partisan Work in Turkey 1923-1960, Journal of Arab Studies, Beirut, 1982.
- . Toynbee and Kirkwood, Turkey, New York, 1927. ,
- . Mustafa Al-Zein, Atatürk and His Allies, Dar Al-Kalima Publishing House, Beirut, 1983.
- . Bernard Lewis, The Energy of Modern Turkey, London, 1968.
- . George S-Harris. The Role of the Military in Turkish Politics Middle East Journal, vol. 19 washing tons. 1965
- . Al-Iraq Newspaper, Issued on November 11, 1922.
- . Bertold Spuler "Ruler and Governor of the World", London, 1977, Vo12.
- . Al-Iraq Newspaper, November 9, 1922 issue
- . Fadel Hussein, Lectures on the Lausanne Conference and its Effects in the Arab Countries, Baghdad, 1967,
- . Amin Shaker and others, Turkey and Arab politics from the successors of the Al-Othman family to the successors of Atatürk, Dar Al-Maarif, Cairo,
- . Armstrong, The Great Wolves (Ataturk), translated by Dar Al-Hilal, Egypt, 1936 191.
- . Qasim Al-Jumaili, Developments and Trends in Domestic Policy 1923-1928, unpublished master's thesis, University of Baghdad, 1985.
- . Al-Iraq Newspaper, issued on February 19, 1924.
- . Muhammad Azza Darwazeh, Modern Turkey, Al-Kitab Press, Beirut, 1946, pp. 68-69.
- . Al-Alam Al-Arabi Newspaper, Issue issued on April 20, 1924.
- . Stsnford Shaw and Ezel Kural Shaw, History of the Ottoman Empire and Modern Turkey Camiigge, Vol, 11 1977.
- . Al-Alam Al-Arabi newspaper, issue of March 19, 1925.
- . Al-Alam Al-Arabi Newspaper, Issue issued on June 28, 1925.
- . Muqaddam Sheikh Abdul Waheed, The Kurds and Their Country, Pakistan, 1970.
- . Gazia Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, 'Turkish ministry press' An Kara. 1961
- . Al-Istiqlal newspaper, the issue of March 10