Document Type : Research Paper
The research aims to demonstrate the impact of maximum and minimum temperature on poultry farming, as well as the direct impact of these degrees on poultry farming, and indirect on the activity of bacteria and viruses that help in the activity of most diseases that affect poultry. The minimum temperature that the bird bears from the first week until the age of the bird is completed, each according to its own needs. The rise and fall of this temperature directly affects the productivity and quality, and therefore the possibility of delivering it to the consumer at the lowest harmful costs and the sustainability of production in quantity and quality. Here, the research diagnoses the negative effects of temperatures on marketed poultry. To the consumer trying to shed light on the possibility of avoiding the effects of this The degree directly affects productivity and quality and therefore the possibility of delivering it to the consumer at the lowest harmful costs and the sustainability of production in quantity and quality. Here, the research diagnoses the negative effects of temperature on poultry marketed to the consumer, trying to shed light on the possibility of avoiding the effects of these degrees and the rate of their recurrence, and making climatic characteristics a gain in the success of production and guarantee its appropriateness.
- T . G . Huhger ford(1975) , Diseases of lives tock , sydeny Booth and sen –
- Meltzer , A (1983), The effect of body temperature on the growth rate of broiley British poultry sci , London .
- Saggs, H.W.F.(2003) Everyday life in Babylonia and Assyria , London ,.
- Al-Jubouri, Mahdi Salih Jassim (1986), Study of some physiological and productive characteristics of egg chickens under different environmental conditions during the summer, Master's thesis (G.M), College of Agriculture, University of Baghdad.
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Agriculture, Directorate of Agriculture in Anbar Governorate, Department of Livestock, unpublished data, 2020
- Al-Hadithi, Essam Khudair, Dhahid Faleh Hassan, Khairy Khalil Salim, Rasmi Muhammad Hamad, Abboud Muhammad Hazeem, Bayan Mohi Hussein, Adeeb Abdul-Jabbar Abdullah, (2009) sustainable agricultural development in Anbar Governorate, research (unpublished) Anbar University.
- Hamdi Abdel-Aziz Al-Fayyad and Saad Abdel-Hussein Naji (1989), Poultry Products Technology, Higher Education Press, Baghdad.
- Hamza, Salah Ali (2009), Geographical components of poultry production in the province of Najaf, Master's thesis (unpublished), College of Arts, University of Kufa).
- Khalid Muhammad Mahrous and Sobhi Suleiman (2009), Breeding and Production of Broilers, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Alamiyyah for Publishing and Distribution, Cairo.
- Al-Khashab, Wafiq Hussein and Mahdi Muhammad Ali Al-Sahaf (1976), Natural Resources, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Hurriya, Baghdad, 1976 AD.
- El-Deeb, Mohamed Abdel-Azim (2005), the extent to which appropriate conditions are provided for transporting hatching eggs and chicks, research published in the Middle East and North Africa Poultry Journal, No. 183, Publishing House, Agricultural Food for the Middle East, Egypt.
- Al-Zubaidi, Suhaib Saeed Alwan (1986), Poultry Management, Publications of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research - Basra University.
- Saad Abdel-Hussein Naji and Hamed Abdel-Wahid Ahmed (1985), Poultry Production and Broiler Projects, 1st edition, Technical Institutes Corporation, Baghdad.
- Suleiman, Abdel-Manaf El-Sayed (1996), controlling the body temperature of poultry, research published in the Middle East and North Africa Poultry Journal, No. 131, Agricultural and Food Publishing House. For the Middle East, Beirut.
- Shehadeh, Noman (2002), Quantitative Methods in Geography Using Computer, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Safaa for Publishing and Distribution, Amman.
- Al-Sheikhli, Fouad Ibrahim (2000), Poultry Diseases, 2nd edition, Mosul Press, Mosul.
- Al-Faraji, Adnan Attia Muhammad Ali (2004), poultry production and its variation in Iraq and its role in food security, master's thesis, unpublished, College of Arts, University of Baghdad.
- Muhammad, Abd al-Ilah Hamid (1986), feeding broilers in hot regions, research published in the Journal of Iraqi Agriculture, Volume 1, Issue 2, University of Baghdad.
- Ministry of Transport, (2020) The Iraqi General Authority for Meteorology and Seismic Monitoring, Climate Department, unpublished data.