Document Type : Research Paper
This study aims at how to employ digital media for international public relations in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a diplomatic body affiliated with the Iraqi state, through the Facebook website, to identify the contents, methods and strategies that were used by international public relations through digital media and to ensure the employment of the communication messages that it embodies through its contents on the page. . The researcher used the content analysis method, which is one of the most important tools used in media research, after listing the materials published on the Facebook page
For the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, its number was (160) published for the period from 1/6/2022 to 31/8/2022.
The study reached a number of conclusions, the most important of which is the strengthening of bilateral, regional and international relations
In the work of international public relations on the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Facebook page, which aims to enhance cultural, economic, social and educational diplomatic cooperation as an attempt to measure the effectiveness of employing digital media technologies in international public relations
- Adnan Abu Amsha (2006): The information society imposes a new formulation of the media process, Informatics Magazine, No. 6.
- Ammar Al-Tayeb (2007): Scientific research and its methods in the social and behavioral sciences, (Amman: Dar Al-Mahraj for Publishing and Distribution).
- Fatiha Laytam, Electronic Diplomacy between Effectiveness and Limited Influence (Egypt, Middle East Affairs),
- Hamid Jaid Mohsen (2004): Basics of Scientific Research. (Baghdad, Al Hadara Printing and Publishing Company).
- Hassan Reda Al-Najjar - previous reference,
- Hassan Reda Al-Najjar (2017): Digital media and its modern trends, (Emirates: University Book House).
- Islam Ahmed Othman (2019): The effectiveness of communication activities of international public relations in diplomatic organizations in marketing national identity: Beni Suef University: Faculty of Information - Department of Public Relations and Advertising.
- Jabr Majeed Hamid (1991): Social Research Methods, (Mosul: Dar Al-Kutub for Printing and Publishing).
- Khalaf Karim Kiush (2021): The communicative content of Israeli popular diplomacy from the perspective of international public relations (University of Baghdad, College of Information, Al-Baheth Al-Alami Magazine), Issue 52.
- Khalid bin Abdullah Al-Hilweh (2012): New media and their effects on shaping public opinion (Riyadh: King Saud University).
- M,Hughculbertson (2008): international public Relations, Newjersay.
- Mahmoud Alam El-Din (2014): New digital media, environment and means: (Heliopolis: Al-Sahab Publishing and Distribution)
- Manal Hilal Al-Mazahra (2015): International Public Relations, (Amman: Dar Al-Masirah for Publishing and Distribution).
- Mohamed Abdel Hamid (2007): Communication and Media on the Internet (Cairo: World of Books).
- Mohsen Abboud Kashkul (2020): Media Research Methods, (Baghdad: Dar Al-Hashemi Printing).
- Dr. Sabah Awad Muhammad - Iraqi University - College of Information - Department of Public Relations.
- Muhammad Abdel Hamid (2000): Scientific Research in Media Studies, (Cairo: Alam al-Kutub).
- Muhammad Abdel-Jabbar (2004): Scientific Research in Media Studies, (Beirut: World of Books for Printing and Distribution).
- Dr. Ali Jabbar Al-Shammari - University of Baghdad - College of Information - Department of Public Relations
- Dr. Arsan Youssef Arsan - Iraqi University - College of Information - Department of Public Relations
- Dr. Mohsen Abboud Kashkul - Iraqi University - College of Information - Department of Journalism
- Dr. Saad Salman Al-Mashhadani - Tikrit University - Department of Media
- Rasem Muhammad Al-Gammal (2009): International Public Relations and Intercultural Communication: (Cairo: Al-Dar Al-Masriyya Al-Libaniyah).
- Saad Salman Al-Mashhadani (2019): Scientific Research Methodology, (Amman: Dar Osama for Publishing and Distribution).
- Saja Khusair Abbas (2021): International public relations methods in building the state’s image through cyberspace: (University of Baghdad, College of Information, Media Researcher Magazine). Issue 51.
- Samir Muhammad Hussein (1999): Media Research, Studies in Scientific Research Methodology, 2nd edition, (Cairo, Alam al-Kutub).
- Shaima Zulfiqar Zogheib (2009): Research Methods and Statistical Uses in Media Studies (Cairo: Dar Al-Lubnaniya Al-Misriyah).
- Tariq Sharif Younis (2008): Public relations management, concepts, principles and policies, (Amman: Ithraa Publishing and Distribution),
- The names of the media experts are:
- Vivian Abdullah Al-Ghamdi (2012): Compatibility and dissonance between traditional media and digital media, a research paper submitted to the Ministry of Information and Electronic Security: Prince Thabet Arab University for Islamic Sciences.
- Wak Field (2011): word – class, public Relations one Decade the Doesther model stil
- Xin zhanga (2013): public diplomacy meets social medias Astudy of the S embassy bloags and micro,